Bible Study Every Tuesday 6:45-7:15 & Thursday 5:30-6pm
Join us in a short reflection on the Word. Contact our chaplain, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga at the Library in the Woods
Friday, June 29 & Saturday, June 30 @NOON
Join us for 60 minute yoga out on the beautiful observation deck at the Vestavia Hills Library in the Woods. These are donation classes. All proceeds benefit Legado.
Yoga at the Club
Sunday, July 1 @10
Our annual class with the best view of Birmingham. All are invited! All proceeds benefit Legado!
2018 Kiva Mexico Retreat
We had a blast in 2017. We are on track together for time away together in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Enjoy amazing food, hot yoga, hot pilates, group excursions, beach time, pool time, massage and personal development. Check out the location here. Space is very limited, 15 max.
Restore yourself to possiblity and choice in your life. In this retreat, immerse yourself in an environment designed to support deep self-reflection. Get in touch with your authentic dream for your life. Join us for Hot Yoga (Bikram, Vinyasa, Yin), clean and delicious food, wildly fun excursions and a sea of Personal Power & Wholeness.
The retreat includes:
- 6 nights in lux accomodations at Casa Om
- 2 yoga classes daily (Bikram and Vinyasa)
- Daily self-transformation workshops
- On-site pool
- Fun on the beach
- Exploring and swimming in ancient cenotes (small extra fee)
- Exploring ancient Mayan ruins (small extra fee)
- 4 gourmet dinners by Casa Om's exquisite chef
- Pickups and Drop-Offs from Cancun Intl Airport
A sample day:
- 7:30 Morning Meditation/ Prayer on the Beach
- 8am Morning Yoga (Beach/ Hot room)
- 10am Breakfast
- 10:30am Personal Power and Wholeness
- 12:00pm Beachtime/ Excursion/ Explore
- 4:30pm Afternoon Yoga (Beach/Hot Room)
- 7pm Dinner
Pricing options for your retreat. Prices are per person-
- Twin room- double occupancy, shared bathroom $1395
- Twin room- double occupancy, private batroom $1495
- All prices per person, single occupancy add $300- subject to availablity
- It's seriously more fun with a roomie.